|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Unit|
|Model Name/Number||Bioclave 21L|
|Usage/Application||Dental & Hospital|
|Type Of Sterilizer||Steam Sterilizer|
|Chamber Volume||21 ltr|
|Temperature Range||123 - 133 Degree C|
|Insulation Wall||Single Wall|
|Automation Grade||Semi Automatic|
|Approval Certificate||CE Certificate|
|No. Of Trays||3 Tray|
|Product Type||Steam Sterilizer|
Chamber Volume: 21L
Type of Sterilizer – N Class
No of Trays – 3 Stainless Steel Trays
Brand – Gnatus
Product Type – Steam Sterilizer
Dimensions - 43.5 cm width x 41.0 height x 58.0 cm depth
Net Weight – 30Kgs
Reliable and efficient N Class Autoclave with dry cycle
Biosafety assurance makes it more robust
Integrated Manometer to check the temperature and pressure during the sterilization cycle.
Safety Valve & Anti-vacuum Valve available for increased safety of the user.
During the sterilization cycle, automatic deaeration maintains a consistent and steady temperature inside the chamber.
Thermo-switch to avoid excessive temperature rise within the chamber.
It is safe to use because it has a safety system to prevent accidental door opening.
An injected Aluminium coating on an SS304 quality stainless steel door keeping it rust-free and long-lasting.
Instructions to Use:
• Plug the power cord into the outlet.
• Raise the door latch, then push it to the left to open the door.
• Using a dosing cup, fill the chamber with 350ml pure water.
• Place unwrapped solid instruments in the autoclave on the tray.
• To begin the sterilization process, close the autoclave door.
• To begin the drying mode, keep the autoclave door ajar and avoid contacting the inside of the chamber during this period.
• Three beeps will be heard after drying mode, and the green indicator will illuminate.
• Using the tray holder, remove the instruments trays from the chamber.